Terms of Service
Date Effective: March 2021
Our promise to you:
We agree to provide you with full access to our 14 week training program, ‘DJ Chewtorials Mentorship’.
You will also have access to the DJ Chewtorials program for the 14 week period until your graduation date.
Free extensions will not be granted for any reason, irrespective of personal circumstances, family issues or unfortunate events.
You may pay to extend month to month for a fee of £297 per month.
You will have access to the online training portal of the DJ Chewtorials Academy for the life of the DJ Chewtorials company.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, DJ Chewtorials may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
• you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
• you show gross disrespect to any other students,
• you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
• you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
• Not to infringe any Program, Participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
• That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
• Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
• That all materials and information provided to you by the Company or other students are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company or student, and may only be used by you as authorised by the Company or student;
• The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited and may not be taught or reproduced in any way;
• That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
• You agree that any videos, comments, emails and documents provided by you to DJ Chewtorials may be used by the company for the purposes of promotion or education of other students.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Terms of Sale
• You hereby ratify your understanding that because the program is digital in nature and immediately accessible, all program sales are final and non-refundable. You understand that any 14-day cooling-off periods are therefore not valid. This does not affect your statutory rights.